This brawny model features enamel coated steel construction in a durable one-piece rectangular design. Magnetic locking secures the gas cartridge, while the cooking flame is protected by our innovative double wind shield design.
The toughest FORE WINDS model, made to thrive on the rockiest trails.
The 13.4” x 11.1” x 5” unit comes packed in a carrying case and weighs only 5.29lbs.
- Product size: 13.42"/341mm (W) × 11.14"/283mm (D) × 5.08"/129mm (H)
- Product weight: Approx. 5.3 lbs/2.4 kg (canister not included)
- Output :11,000 BTU/hr (3.3 kW)
- Burning time: Approx. 71 minutes
- Pot available to use should be less than 9.5”/24 cm
- Ignition: Piezoelectric
- Master case size: 22.4"/568mm(W) × 15.0"/383mm(D) × 13.9"/354mm(H)
- Master case weight: 36lb/16.4㎏
- Butane canister not included
- Country of origin Japan
Each Fore Winds stove requires a butane fuel canister. You can purchase canisters at your local outdoor goods retailer or online with retailers authorized to ship combustible fuels. Shipping restrictions may apply.