After months of sourcing and testing many different fabric, printing and t-shirt styles, we finally landed on the perfect combination of comfort and durability to meet our standards.
What makes it special? We opted for a printed tag instead of a fabric tag on the back of the neck. Each Overland Bound logo is custom dyed using a reverse bleaching process instead of using a cheaper and heavier plastisol overlay. There's even an interior spot for Overland Bound Members to add their member number. These are the details we obsess over.
If this shirt inspires one conversation about overlanding and exploration... Mission accomplished.
- 100% ring-spun fine jersey cotton
- Discharge printing ensures a 'no feel' logo after one wash
- Unisex sizing - women may prefer to order one size smaller
- Rib neckband for comfort and durability
- Tag is printed on the interior with ability to add Member Number on the inside
- Made and printed in the USA