This item is temporarily out of stock.
NOTE: NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS OF THIS PRODUCT AT THIS TIME.
Hults Bruk has been making the world's finest axes since 1697. Every axe is expertly hand-forged and -crafted, a time-honored tradition preserved by Hults Bruk craftsmen. In 2015, these legendary axes were made available in North America.
The Hults Bruk Kisa is medium sized felling axe.
This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Overall Weight: 2 6/7 lbs.
- Head Weight: 2 lbs.
- Handle Length: 26"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory