The Swiss Army knife of the back country.
The Aneby Axe by Hults Bruk is a stout medium sized axe for camping, cutting small firewood, and fine carving with a curved hickory handle giving a length of 20 inches.
This is a life long all-purpose tool featuring a classic turpentine pattern axe head intended for tasks such as making kindling, doing light clearing and any number of backcountry jobs. The axe can be worn on a belt or easily tucked into a backpack. The Aneby Hatchet Bundle comes with a Duluth Pack Axe Holder for easy carrying while trekking on foot.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more axe durability
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Overall Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Head Weight: 2 lb.
- Handle Length: 20"
- Head: Solid Swedish steel
- Handle: Solid American Hickory
Hults Bruk has been making the world's finest axes since 1697. Every axe is expertly hand-forged and -crafted, a time-honored tradition preserved by Hults Bruk craftsmen. In 2015, these legendary axes were made available in North America.
NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS OF THIS PRODUCT AT THIS TIME.