The perfect rock and stump avoidance system.
Lightweight, dust proof, waterproof. The Bilby produces a serious output of 400-lumens and offers an impressive rechargeable 5-hour runtime on full power, and over 105-hours on the lowest setting (2 lumens).
- Medical-grade silicone construction is durable and waterproof for reliability in all conditions
- IP67 rating means this is considered dustproof and waterproof; it can withstand submersion in water up to 1 m deep for up to 30 min.
- 5 strategically placed LEDs include a high beam to see up to 100 m away, 2 elliptical beams for mid and wide angles, a red light for night lighting and a downlight for reading
- Lighting pod chassis lets you raise and lower the light beam over a 20° arc to ensure the light points right where you need it when you need it
- Rechargeable battery lasts for 5 hrs. on full power (400 lumens) and over 105 hrs. on the low setting (2 lumens)
- Integrated USB port in the lighting pod lets you easily plug into any USB-A port to fully charge the headlamp in 4 hrs.
- An innovative heat sink helps to prevent overheating when running full power over a long period
- Strap toggle offers quick and easy adjustment for a perfect fit on the fly
The Bilby will suit the full time overlander and enthusiast in the most demanding of situations.