It’s a packing essential for all travelers and campers who want to pack lighter and cleaner, wash clothes anywhere, save money, and enjoy travel. It's great for outdoor adventures, backpacking adventures, boats, emergency prep, or even for those without a laundry machine at home wanting to wash a few articles or delicates.
Please use with biodegradable soap if using in the outdoors! We recommend Izee Native.
- A modern take on the old fashioned washboard: hundreds of internal Scrubba™ nodules that efficiently clean your clothes in minutes
- Machine quality wash within just 3 minutes
- Microbial and hydrolysis resistant polyether TPU
- Ultra-light washing ‘machine’ at only 5 oz.
- Folds down to pocket-size and is small enough to take anywhere
- Grip circles on the outside prevent sliding on surfaces when washing
- Transparent ‘window’ to see washing and filling levels
- Picture instructions printed right on the outside of the bag
- Valve to release air
- Saves you money and time doing laundry while travelling
- Doubles as a 3 gallon dry-bag
The key to the Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the flexible internal washboard. These 6 simple steps are all it takes to have clean clothes on the go:
- 1) FILL IT: Add water, cleaning liquid and clothes to the Scrubba™ Wash Bag (20-40% volume or roughly 1 gallon).
- 2) ROLL & CLIP: Roll down top at least 4-5 times and clip ends (like you would with a dry bag).
- 3) DEFLATE: Open and squeeze valve to expel air from the Scrubba™ Wash Bag.
- 4) RUB: Press down and rub clothes against the Scrubba™ Wash Bag’s unique internal flexible washboard for 30 seconds for a quick traveler wash, or for 3 minutes for a machine quality wash. For delicates, press and rub gently.
- 5) RINSE: Unclip and unroll the Scrubba™ Wash Bag’s seal. Pour out water. Rinse clothes with fresh water in the Scrubba™ Wash Bag or under a running tap or shower.
- 6) DRY: Hang dry clothes on a clothesline, pat dry with a towel, or get creative (hang on a bed post, over a chair, on a hanger, in a tree)!
Dimensions: 21.3" x 12.6" flat | 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4" rolled
Weight: 5 oz.
Volume: 3 gallons