Off the Grid West: Bald Mountain 2017 Pass
This variant is currently sold out.
Date: September 29th - October 1st, 2017
Rally HQ: Camp Edison, Shaver Lake, CA
Driver Pass: $175 (SOLD OUT)
Passenger Pass: $75
Kids 11 years old and under attend at no charge
Please submit your email on this page to be placed on the waiting list.
Arrival: Friday, September 29th 11AM - Evening
Departure: Sunday, October 1st 11AM
The trail ride requires a 4WD vehicle. No low clearance vehicles.
The Driver/Passenger Pass gives you access to the following:
- 2 Nights at designated campsite at the official Rally HQ - Camp Edison. We have greatly expanded the number of reserved sites to ensure plenty of space for all rigs and families.
- Friday catered small plates dinner with beverages
- Saturday catered lunch at the top of Bald Mountain
- Saturday night catered dinner with beverages
- Limited Edition OTG West Challenge Coin awarded at the top of Bald Mountain
- Official Event T-shirt, Patch, Team Flag & Industry Welcome Kit
- Saturday night raffle
- Kids activities & games area
Limited Driver Passes available. Drivers/Rigs will be placed into 8 small teams and departure times will be staggered to minimize impact to the trail and environment.
Once you purchase your Driver Pass, you will receive a Welcome email from the Overland Bound team. It will have preliminary instructions and a link to an online form to fill out. Once this form is completed your Pass will be officially confirmed!
Cancelation & Refund Policy
Before September 1: full refund
September 2 - September 22: 50% refund of total purchase amount
After September 23: no refunds